Under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT
And THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 and LEGISLATIVE DECREE No 101 of 10 August 2018
In accordance with Articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as the GDPR) concerning the protection of personal data, the company “Ideal Work Srl (P.IVA 03293380261)”, based at via J. Kennedy, 52, 31030 Riese Pio X (TV) as a controller, is required to provide you with any information regarding the use of your personal data. This information also refers to the processing operations carried out on behalf of Ideal Work Srl, for the technical and organisational tasks described in paragraph 2.
1 Object of the treatment
The holder processes the personal data, identifiers (e.g.; First name, last name, company name, address, telephone, email, bank and payment references) — hereinafter referred to as your “personal data” or “data”;
- when concluding contracts for the Holder’s services;
- on the occasion of access to the contact section on our website, in order to request information and/or to take advantage of the services offered, by completing the appropriate form (see point 11);
- on occasion of trade-fair events or promotional events
- during training sessions (courses).
2. Purpose and methods of the processes
Your personal data is processed:
A. Without your express consent for the following purposes of the service;
- draw up commercial offers;
- to conclude contracts for the Holder’s services;
- to comply with the pre-contractual, contractual and fiscal obligations arising from dealings with you in place and in any way;
- fulfil the obligations laid down by law, regulation, Community law or an order issued by the Authority (such as money laundering, for example);
- exercising the rights of the holder, such as the right to defend oneself in legal proceedings;
- send communication and/or information newsletters;
- note the degree of satisfaction with the quality of the products and/or services provided.
B. Only with specific and distinct consent for the following Marketing Purposes;
- send by email, mail and/or sms and/or telephone contact, promotional newsletter, commercial communications and/or advertising on products or services offered by the owner.
We would like to inform you that if you are already our clients, we will be able to send you commercial communications concerning the services and products of the Holder that are similar to those you have already received, unless you disagree.
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the transactions referred to in the GDPR, namely: Collection, recording, organisation, storage, consultation, development, alteration, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, disclosure, erasure and destruction of data. Your personal data are processed by paper, electronic and/or automated.
The holder shall process the personal data for the time necessary to fulfil the above purposes and, in any case, for not more than 10 years after the termination of the service. For the purposes of the service and for marketing purposes the processing may take place until the consent has been given.
3. Nature of the collection and consequences of any waste
Concerning the conclusion and execution of a contractual relationship, the collection of personal data is also mandatory in nature, as the legal and tax requirements are to be implemented, therefore the refusal to provide such data will mean that it is impossible to establish relations with our company. In this case, the processing of the data does not require the consent of the data subject.
4. Access to data
Your data may be made available for the purposes of Article 2.A) e 2.B);
- Employees of the controller and/or internal controllers and/or system administrators;
- third party companies or other entities (as an indication; Enterprise studies, labour consultant, IT companies managing the corporate network; Credit institutions, professionals and advisors, commercial agents, transport companies, commercial information companies, etc.) that perform outsourced activities on behalf of the controller, in their capacity as external controllers;
5. The nature of the contribution of the data and the consequences of the refusal to respond
The provision of data for the purposes of Article 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence, we will not be able to guarantee you the services of Article 2.A).
The transfer of data for the purposes referred to in Article 2.B) is optional. It may therefore be decided not to grant any data or to subsequently refuse the possibility of processing data already provided. In such a case, you will not be able to receive commercial communications and technical material relating to the products and/or services offered by the owner. However, you will continue to be entitled to the services referred to in Article 2.A).
6. Communication and distribution
Your personal data and its processing will be reported:
Without the need for express consent, the holder will be able to communicate its data for the purposes laid down in Article 2.A) to the supervisory bodies, the judicial authorities and to those subject to which disclosure is mandatory by law for the purpose of carrying out those purposes. They will treat the data as independent controllers.
Your personal data is stored on servers located within the European Union. Nevertheless, it is understood that, if it is necessary, the holder will have the right to move servers outside the EU. In that case, the holder shall already ensure that the transfer of the non-EU data will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the conclusion of the standard contractual clauses laid down by the European Commission.
8. Rights of Interested Parties
In their capacity as a data subject, as provided for in the GDPR, they have the right to:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or absence of personal data relating to them, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain information about;
- the origin of the personal data;
- the purposes and method of processing;
- logic applied in the case of processing by electronic means;
- the identification of the holder, the persons responsible and the designated representative
- the persons or categories of persons to whom the personal data may be disclosed or which they may become aware of, as a designated representative in the territory of the State, of persons responsible or in charge;
- updating, rectification or, where relevant, integration of data;
- erasure, anonymous processing or blocking of data processed in breach of the law, including those whose conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or further processed;
- attestation that the transactions referred to in points (a) and (b) have been brought to the attention of, including regard to their content, persons to whom the data has been disclosed, except where such fulfilment proves impossible or involves means that are manifestly disproportionate to the right protected;
- to object, in whole or in part;
- for legitimate reasons for the processing of personal data concerning them, although relevant for the purpose of collection;
- processing of personal data concerning them for advertising or direct sale or for market research or commercial communications, using automated calling systems without the involvement of an operator by e-mail and/or by means of traditional marketing via telephone and/or paper mail. We would point out that the data subject’s right to object by means of automated forms of marketing extends to traditional means and that, in any event, it is without prejudice to the possibility for the person concerned to exercise the right of opposition even if only in part. Therefore, the data subject may only decide to receive communications by means of traditional methods or only automated communications or neither of the two types of communication.
They shall also have rights, where applicable; for correction, to be forgotten, to restriction of processing, to data portability, to object and to the right of complaint to the Authority.
9. Exercise of rights
They may at any time exercise their rights by sending them;
- a registered letter to: Ideal Work Srl, Via Kennedy, 52 Vallà di Riese Pio X 31030 (TV)
- or an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Owner and responsible parties
The controller is Ideal Work Srl, Via Kennedy, 52 Vallà di Riese Pio X 31030 (TV).
The updated list of controllers and processors is kept at the registered office of the controller.
11. Data collected from our websites and Cookies policy.
Ideal Work Srl, Via Kennedy, 52 Vallà di Riese Pio X 31030 (TV), in its capacity as a controller, operates the website;
The guidelines set out below are in line with the relevant legislation, in particular with regard to the collection of personal data on the internet, with the aim of identifying the minimum measures to be applied to the persons concerned, in order to ensure fairness and the lawfulness of such practices. We note that, with a view to providing a complete service, our portal may contain links to other websites, which are not managed by Ideal Work Srl and that no responsibility is being accepted for errors, content, cookies, publications of moral content, advertising, banners or files which do not comply with the legislation in force, by websites not operated by the company itself, accessible via links on the pages of its own blog and/or other pages of the portals:
Ideal Work Srl, accepts no responsibility for the personal data of users, should they decide to access other portals, via accessible links from the aforementioned websites, which are the property of the companies themselves.
The processing of the data generated by the use of the company’s premises takes place in Ideal Work Srl, Via Kennedy, 52 Vallà di Riese Pio X 31030 (TV).
In case of need, the data related to the newsletter may be processed by the controller or individuals appointed by the controller for that purpose at the relevant location.
Data processed by websites.
All websites, including this website;
use log files in which the information collected in an automated way (and, as the case may be paper) is stored for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which it is to be collected. The information collected could be:
- Internet protocol (IP);
- browser type and parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
- name of ISP;
- the operating system;
- date and time of the visit;
- visitor’s (reference) and exit webpage;
- the information on the pages visited by users within the site;
- possibly the number of clicks
- Internal journey analysis and other parameters on the operating system and the environment
This information shall be processed in an automated form and exclusively collected in aggregate form in order to verify the proper functioning of the site and for safety reasons. This information will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the holder.
For security purposes (filters for spam, firewalls, detection), data recorded automatically can also include personal data such as Ip, which could be used, in accordance with the applicable laws in force, to block attempts to damage the site or to harm other users, or otherwise constitute offences. Such data shall never be used for the identification or profiling of the user, only for the purposes of the protection of the site and of its users, such information shall be processed according to the legitimate interests of the holder.
If the website makes comments, or in the case of specific services requested by the user, including the possibility to send the Curriculum Vitae for a possible employment relationship, the website automatically collects and records some user identification data, including the e-mail address. This data is voluntarily provided by the user at the time of the request for the provision of the service. By inserting a comment or other information the user expressly accepts the privacy statement and, in particular, agrees that the content included is also freely distributed to third parties. The data received will be used exclusively for the provision of the requested service and for the time necessary for the provision of the service.
The personal data provided by users accessing our website and possibly using our services, such as the newsletter, or accessing the contact section in order to request information and/or to use the proposed services by filling in the appropriate form, including name, address, postcode, town, country, telephone, e-mail, message (mandatory fields) and the additional optional data, will be used for the sole purpose of providing the service, unless the communication is required by law or is strictly necessary for the fulfilment of the user’s requests.
The retention of data shall be carried out for as long as it is strictly necessary for the achievement of the above purposes and in any case not exceeding 20 years.
The provision of personal data is optional. However, the failure or incorrect contribution, even partial, of the data required in the fields of the various modules marked with an asterisk, will make the providing of the services impossible.
Our users are invited to apply for services and/or to answer questions and/or fill the ‘Message’ field, not to send names and/or other personal data from third parties, except in the case of a strict need, or sensitive and/or judicial data. The treatment related to web services is carried out through the adoption of the minimum security measures provided for in Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
This extended disclosure aims specifically to illustrate the types and modes of use as well as to explain what steps to be taken to reject or remove cookies on our website.
What are cookies
Cookies are small text files that are stored on the User’s computer and contain information about the User itself and the navigation done, in order to improve the use of the internet and navigation by the User. More specifically, cookies are sent from the server to the user’s terminal (usually to the browser), where they are stored and then re-sent back to the same site, during the user’s next visit.
In order to ensure the correct regulation of such devices, it is necessary to distinguish them from the objectives pursued by the person using them, given that they do not have the technical characteristics which differentiate them from among themselves.
The two main subdivisions on the subject concern:
- first party cookies/third party cookies: The first party ones are installed directly by the operator of the site at the user’s terminal, whilst the latter are installed by a different site via the operator of the site that the user is visiting.
- Profiling technical cookies/cookies, this distinction concerns the purposes pursued. Technical cookies are used for the sole purpose of ‘making the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide that service’. in other words, they are used for the sole purpose of contributing to the proper functioning of the site, or to improve the ease of use. They are not used for further purposes and are normally installed directly by the owner or operator of the site. By contrast, profiling cookies are intended to create user profiles and are used to send advertisements in line with the preferences of the user in their area of online navigation.
- Session cookies (PHPSESSSID) are stored on the user’s computer for mere technical and functional needs, for the transmission of session identifiers necessary to enable the safe and efficient exploration of the site and are deleted at the end of the ‘session’ (from which the name derives) with the closing of the browser. This cookie enables the site to function correctly and allows the content to be displayed on the device used. The use of this cookie is necessary for the functioning of the website.
- Display Cookie / Consent cookie In accordance with the rules laid down in the cookie law, it is necessary that the owner of the site;
takes account of the support provided by users for the use of possible cookies for profiling, social networks and anonymous analysis. The first part of this cookie is used for this purpose. Third party analytical cookies are also used, which can be assimilated to technical cookies under certain conditions, to which we declare that we comply, as described in the following text. Those cookies are listed below.
- Google Analytics In general, “cookies” are cookies which collect information in aggregated form on how the User uses the website to assess their activity for statistical purposes. Our portal uses Google Analytics, i.e. cookies provided by Google Inc. for the purposes described above, the information generated by cookies, by the user of the website, is transmitted and stored on Google’s servers. For the above purposes, by way of example, Google Inc. stores information collected from cookies on servers that can be located in the United States or other countries. Google reserves the right to transfer the collected information on its cookie to a third party where this is required by law or where the third party processes information on its behalf. Further information on privacy and their use can be found directly on the websites of their respective managers. The use of these cookies is not indispensable for the operation of the site. Our webmaster selects the user settings of Google Analytics to collect user data anonymously. The webmaster also selects the settings so that Google does not cross the collected data.
Google Analytics is a service provided by: Google Inc.
Extended disclosure: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=it
Settings and consensus: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it
Cookie of profiling of third parties.
Cookies for the sharing of content by social plug-ins.
These services make it possible to interact with social networks, or with other external platforms, directly from our pages. The interactions and information acquired by our site are in any event subject to the User’s privacy settings for each social network. Where there is an interaction service with social networks, it is possible that, even in the case of users not using the service, the service itself collects traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
LinkedIn is a service provided by: LinkedIn Corporation
Extended disclosure: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
Settings and consensus: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte
Twitter is a service provided by: Twitter, Inc.
Privacy statement: https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=it
Settings and consensus:
Pinterest is a service provided by: Pinterest, Inc.
Privacy statement: https://about.pinterest.com/it/privacy-policy
Settings and consensus: https://help.pinterest.com/it/articles/personalization-and-dataother-websites
Instagram is a service provided by: Instagram, Inc.
Privacy statement: http://instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/
Settings and consensus: https://help.instagram.com/284802804971822?helpref=page_content
Service cookies embedded with social implications.
In some pages of the website, with the aim of displaying presentations, videos or maps, embedded service plugins are used with social implications, which upload cookies from Google Maps (Google Products). The use of these cookies can be seen in the same way as cookies which interact with the Social Network, so follow the same implications and characteristics.
Google Maps Google Maps is a service provided by: Google Inc.
Settings and consensus: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte oppure http://www.google.it/settings/ads
To disable the types of cookies used by this website directly from your browser:
1. Chrome → https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
2. Internet Explorer → http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/deletemanage-cookies#ie=ie-11
3. Opera → http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
4. Safari per dispositivi mobili → http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
5. Safari per desktop → https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?locale=it_IT
6. Firefox→ https://support.mozilla.org/it/products/firefox/protect-your
If you use a web browser that is not on the above list, please refer to the documentation or the online guide of your browser to obtain further information. The users acknowledge that Ideal Work Srl merely acts as a technical intermediary for the links on the report and cannot assume any responsibility in the event of any change by the respective Owners/Editor.
Our site does not use first party profiling cookies.
12. Amendments to this document
The document was updated on 20 July 2020 in order to comply with the relevant legal provisions, and in particular in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
RIESE Pio X (TV), 20 July 2020
Ideal Work srl